Forum Algérie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

Stop The Gaza Siege Now.

Stop The Gaza Siege Now. Empty Stop The Gaza Siege Now.

Message  Jazairi Dim 20 Jan - 15:58

The International Call to Stop The Gaza Siege Now.

http://www.petitiononline.com/etgs1/petition.html

I Join In Full Support of Ending the Siege of Gaza that is a genuine call to rescue the people of Gaza from the dramatically deteriorating living conditions resulting from the siege of Israel. I want pressure put on Israel by my Government and Other Governments throughout the world to Stop It Now!

We Join End the Siege (The Palestinian International Campaign to End The Siege on Gaza). And also we join to collect a million messages and signatures (and more) that call for Ending The Siege in Gaza.

We call on Window into Palestine a website to make available our petition and results at a convenient time in a good manner.

We urge everyone into mobilizing individuals and organizations from all around the world, especially from the USA, Europe and Israel, to support the campaign through distributing documents and materials about the devastating impact of the siege and by letting everyone know about Stop The Siege Campaign.

In ending we call upon the international community to utilize all methods available, to stop the collective illegal punishment imposed on the people of Gaza who have done nothing to deserve what is happening to them by Israel.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Please forward..
Thank you!!
Jazairi
Jazairi
Admin

Masculin Nombre de messages : 261

https://djazairi.exprimetoi.net/forum-dz-h1.htm

Revenir en haut Aller en bas